JTHM - Blood JTHM - Blood

Good Job

The over the top, Freddy Mercury inspired delivery of the song does coincide with the crazy, flamboyant, way too extreme personality of Nny, and for that, I appreciate it. The artwork was also well done, and the fbf was sharp. I would recommend, though, not putting your videos on newgrounds because the majority of its users are idiots who will vote zero because they don't like the song. That's like punching a stranger because you don't like their hair. So if you're looking for unbiased fair reviews, I'd upload my stuff to a more reputable and more widely used and accessable outlet that isn't completely full of 13 year old boys and 16 year old girls.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

It's true!

I recently watched an old VHS tape of the Speed Racer animated 1970's movie (Speed Racer and the Mammoth Car), and it's shocking how many damn times the narrator feels the need to obsessively remind you that unbeknownst to Speed, Racer X is actually Speed's older brother Rex who ran away from home many years ago.

Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Couldn't be better.

It was funny, weird, dark, insane, funny, unique, stylish, funny, and very entertaining and interesting. It was something for everyone, and it seemed like you really put a lot of time into writing it, and even more time into animating it. I feel like a better person after having seen it. I also really like the voice you used for Mindy's old blue phone. It sounds like Alphonze Elrich, you know, the oversized suit of armor from Full Metal Alchemist.

More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Incredible!

Superb, magnificent, hilarious, riveting, fantastic, wild, exhilirating, great, epic, awesome, terrific, and it's good too!

Soulja Boy Tell Em Soulja Boy Tell Em

Actually pretty good.

Animation is kind of basic, not a whole lot of frames, just the mouth speaking. Good sound, clear voice work, the song was even not bad. It had kind of a weird feeling to it. Who wears pink anyway? Still, though, I really only ended up writing this review because you referenced "unforgivable" and that was just awesome. Well, really, the only complaint I can really give is that your music needs more lyrics. Then again, that's just me. I like a lot of rap, but what I like about rap is how they have the ability to shoot out thousands of lyrics in a short length of time. See, when it was created, it was made as a sign of protest to those whiny hair metal ballad bands of the 70's and 80's. Rap was made because these bands weren't saying anything important in their music, so rap started out mainly as a way of protest with such groups as Flava Flav, NWA, and Public Enemy. I'm not saying you should make music about killing cops and selling drugs, but just to work on throwing lyrics in rapid succession. You certainly have talent when it comes to rhythm and flow. Just try to work harder on lyrics. I know it's hard to write novels worth of lyrics for just one song, but it's the difference between a great song and an EPIC song.

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

Too short!

But you know what? Because of that dialog at the end of the movie, I now actually really feel compelled to buy your book.

-LSD-DMT- -LSD-DMT-

Unbelievable

You are, without a doubt, my favorite animator. You're like, the John Lennon of Flash. Your original stuff rocked, was violent, catchy, and quirky. Then your newer stuff because trippy and experimental. Everything you have made while on drugs has been great. Just don't end up killing yourself. k?

Sqeezy responds:

I haven't been on drugs while creating this.
It would be too hard to concentrate on working.

But damn, Thank you alot. I appreciate this sirdude

InsecuritySpreads InsecuritySpreads

Very underrated

I honestly don't know why Sqeezy is not higher ranked. Your animation style is amazing. I want to say that you should lay off the acid, but it seems to take your animations to an entirely new level of terrifying surreality. I don't know why you are so underrated, though. If I had to guess, I would say that people just don't go to ng anymore. You deserve your own section. Seriously.

Sqeezy responds:

I don't take acid, especially not when animating nor to get any inspiration.

And I dunno.. people would rather call me overrated already. I don't really care.

Thanks sir.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Not Even Doom Music can kill this one.

Excellent, but you should really bring back the kill counter. I miss it.

StrapOnMicronomic StrapOnMicronomic

Depressed Much?

This reminds me of those government tested LSD experiments in the mid 20th century. Some scientists got some guy and told him to pick anyone in the room and draw him normally, then they jabbed him with the needle and asked him to draw the guy every half hour or so. It was pretty messed up. I watched it on ytmnd but I'm sure it can be found somewhere else.