JTHM - Blood JTHM - Blood

Good Job

The over the top, Freddy Mercury inspired delivery of the song does coincide with the crazy, flamboyant, way too extreme personality of Nny, and for that, I appreciate it. The artwork was also well done, and the fbf was sharp. I would recommend, though, not putting your videos on newgrounds because the majority of its users are idiots who will vote zero because they don't like the song. That's like punching a stranger because you don't like their hair. So if you're looking for unbiased fair reviews, I'd upload my stuff to a more reputable and more widely used and accessable outlet that isn't completely full of 13 year old boys and 16 year old girls.

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

It's true!

I recently watched an old VHS tape of the Speed Racer animated 1970's movie (Speed Racer and the Mammoth Car), and it's shocking how many damn times the narrator feels the need to obsessively remind you that unbeknownst to Speed, Racer X is actually Speed's older brother Rex who ran away from home many years ago.

Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Couldn't be better.

It was funny, weird, dark, insane, funny, unique, stylish, funny, and very entertaining and interesting. It was something for everyone, and it seemed like you really put a lot of time into writing it, and even more time into animating it. I feel like a better person after having seen it. I also really like the voice you used for Mindy's old blue phone. It sounds like Alphonze Elrich, you know, the oversized suit of armor from Full Metal Alchemist.

Terri: Culture of Death Terri: Culture of Death

I was so expecting that.

laaaame.

Badseeds Lemonade Stand Badseeds Lemonade Stand

I'm grading the effort, not the game.

The game is boring, but you did everything right, therefore you deserve a pretty high score. It just isn't very fun.

badseed1 responds:

Try playing Marijuana Stand if you are over 18. There is more to do, this is just the "all ages" version. No guns, or hookers...

Graveyard of Drunk Souls Graveyard of Drunk Souls

Anything will get front page these days.

Definitely want to add some recovery time after getting hit. The first time I played the game, I was killed in two seconds and I had to sit through the introduction all over again. I openly said aloud, "What the fuck?" and threw my arms out in an expression of confusion, even though there was no one else around to react. That's how strong my feeling of "What the fuck?" was.